FLOWER!!!

FLOWER!!!
I took this pic too GO ME!

Waterworks

Waterworks
Oregon is beautiful i love this pic i took!

Tuesday, March 31, 2009

WHY DO BOSS PPL ALWAYS HAVE TO BE SO MEAN?! SERIOUSLY! WHAT DID I DO TO PISS YOU OFF SO BAD? WHY AM I THE ONLY ONE YOU ARE MEAN TO? I'M DOING MY JOB LIKE EVERYONE ELSE!
So... this is my predicament for the day. I don't really want to talk about it with my boss. But that seems like the only way to solve anything.
I'm in a job i hate, with a boss that seems to hate me. That's pretty much the worst thing that can happen to a person. Especially someone as passive as me. Conflict is not my cup of tea.
That's all just had to VENT to someone.

4 comments:

  1. I think that picture of Adam and You is way cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your boss is a "place choice swear word here!" This is an instance where you're praying they pass in front of you in the parking lot and you don't "notice" them or your foot "pressing down" on the gas peddle...JK!! But seriously perhaps we should gather some friends and file complaints against her for random things! Then you're not getting her in trouble WE are!! HAHA! Just a thought. Love ya hun! Hang in there! Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jimbogirl,
    This is your cousin Reena. I love your blog. You and your boyfriend are so cute together. I love the title of your blog, great drawing. Can't wait to see and read more of your postings. Take Care!
    REENA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi pringle partner. Love your blog. Cute picture of you and Adam. Post some of your vacation pictures and tell us a story about them LOL! Love ya. Aunt Deb.

    ReplyDelete